Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A thought in three colored stripes

Hop in! Good morning Mam', good morning Sir! Mhm! The early morning ride from the parking to work is often quiet in the beginning, except for the salutation with the bus driver. The afternoon ride is more interactive. People talk to each other. It seems to have a positive psychological effect since people's faces relax in a smile, sometimes they smile because it's a social rule - I smile when I meet somebody. Or do I smile because I am glad I meet somebody. We are social animals, I vote for the second scenario. I look forward for the bus with three stripes: one blue, one yellow, one white. I will perhaps ride with Kathy and learn about her niece ballet skills, or with Jada and learn about how kids used to grow in the past and what parents thought was important for them; or who know maybe I will find out about an interesting project, or a new method to analyze my results. Perhaps I will find somebody to share my doubts and thoughts with. I decided I will not be lonely in this vehicle with three colored stripes. Time for me to get off. Good bye! Have a good evening.
PS: The driver starts singing to himself cause he was left alone in the bus. Hopefully not for long. He knows some fine Irish tunes, you should listen to him.

No comments: