Thursday, February 22, 2007

Five

The first trial to find
through the rule of fives
who I am may lead somewhere
and if not to far I have just found out
its hard to find five bloggers to ask the same.

Let me say thing one: I have no patience
and sometimes no prudence;
somedays I explode
into the world with a dream
clearly writen on my forehead;

the second is that my friends
are so few that they are becoming
transparent, ready to fade
or rather evaporate through the curtains
in the outside world;

the third is that I find in hard in this twirrling world
to stop their dance, this dervish dance
and have them at home on a couch
for a cup of tea or coffee and
the opening of hearts;

the fourth is that even though
I have been burried under an ocean
of silence I still think that one day
I will open my mouth to say all the words
that my friends were waiting for and they will forgive.

in other words I believe that true love
encompasses redemption;
has hidded powers and can cross oceans
erase the time stamps on unwritten letters
smooth wrinkles.

The fifth thing I say in a wisper
I am afraid to share some of my dreams;
I wish I was all crystall clear but I am not
and therefore I work on washing away things I want not
in my mind. Meanwhile I am afraid I will forget.

No comments: