Tuesday, May 13, 2008

be

be here for me
when our roads will finally cross
this a chance given to us
to be there for each other

be here for me
and for anybody who will cross
your path and ask for help
or maybe not

be here for me
to look me in the eye
and get to know me
and by me I mean just anybody

I in turn
will try to listen
to your steps and learn
from you how it is to walk your path

a helping hand
I'll try to lend
if those who yesterday have crossed my path
have done like that

we'll ban indifference
out of the city
if only you'd be here for me
as I will be there for you

to say hello
and mean each other well
relearn to learn instead of judging
when we cross our paths.

1 comment:

Maria Verivaki said...

patience is a virtue - sometimes we need to be very patient before our paths end up crossing