Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Fanny Giraffe

- this one for a Banana-

Fanny Giraffe was a tall girl
with a long neck
and a dog for a friend
by his name Townsend

Fanny easily gets hungry
so she lengthens her neck
to grab some leaves
from the zoo trees

she bumps into a squirrel
with her soft muzzle
apologize and then goofs again
bothering her ear while munching on the leaves.

so much about manners
protests the squirels
while Fanny Giraffe burps and leaves the branch,
which snaps just as the squirrels start running for their life

Fanny then remembers about her little friend
who startled by the argument
had found shelter right behind her front legs
where Fanny cannot see since she cannot bent

where is her friend hiding?
look him up for me!
he came out yapping asking her attention
will you play with me?

2 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

really sweet!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a dream I once had about a giraffe. I like giraffes. Very nice!