Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Perception

I touch your skin

Wanting to feel 

The shape of your heart

Nothing more superficial than that;

I look at your eyes

Wanting to see

The hues that fuel your light;

Nothing invisible into that.

I listen to your mouth 

Wanting to hear

The undertones that mellow your heart

And I am caught in you key.

I sense who you are

From the rosemary scent

And led by it I smuggle out 

Tar colored shadows of past.

I pull hard at the roots

I extract and throw them out

To the deep space

Far, cold and appart.

Years pass and she comes 

From nowhere

A sweet ball

Of fire that can make you laugh.

In three moves

You make your songs come out

From her mouth 

Warm and light

And joyfully bright

As she dances around

A strange shape

That resembles a heart.


No comments: