Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas wishes

This night I do not care
for many things that are out there
I am not hungry, I am not cold
I wish the same to others young and old;
I do not care for fancy clothes, nor for
the newest gadgets, jewles or fur;
luxury is something I can live without
as long as I am healthy, I feel strong
I wish you all good health, and a good mood.
I care for music during Christmas night,
I care for harmony and peace within my family,
I care for peace around the world
for all the wars to stop and make way for reason;
I want to keep what it is mine,
I want to give what is to leave
I want a wing and a strong arm
I want a pair the same as me,
that I can hold with my arm
so we can fly with our two wings,
and dance in front of stars, despite the winds
like snowflakes in the air of night
the Christmas night when we shall share
the joy for this one special baby
who was born to spread His Light
onto believers, and onto us

No comments: