Friday, June 23, 2006

hide and seek or giving and receiving

rainbow colored thoughts

I was hiding
on the dark side of the moon
facing west
and waiting for a typhoon
to shake the world
and start anew
on the facet of earth
that has known you.

you touched my face
and turned it slightly
it used to be dark
pale yellow it was
in the face of sun
you touched my legs
and they suddenly run
but my mind looked back

I took my time
to learn to remember
the truth that is worth
I have put in a word
the truth that was not
I learned to forget
to share I learned
and then I dared

i was hiding and thought
there was joy in beeing sought;
but I had to keep far
and lonely
for there was a black hole
that had learned to devour
the seeds of joy
from the craters
of the hardest alloy

you blew the wind
which took the seeds
and planted them
on fertile ground
the tree has sprung since
its arms towards the sky
praising the light
and giving thanks

for the lesson
that time has taught
that giving is simply
the foundation of receiving
for all that you keep
is what you once gave away
with all your soul
and all your love

my legs have now
roots in the earth
it would take
a typhoon
to move me and even then
I will allways travel
with your icon
and voice in my veins

No comments: