Monday, May 14, 2007

kitchen sink revolution

what would you think if all the kitchen sinks
on this old street of mine (and of yours)
will decide on the same day to cause trouble
and show disrespect towards people by means of a puddle;

a puddle on my kitchen floor and one under the counter,
a puddle in front of the fridge, and in front of the trash bin rubble,
and what if in their anger they would call in the ants,
the mice and the squirells to scare me out of my pants;

what if the bell and the phone will all ring
and bring messages from my neighbors that we are all in
the same kind of trouble and we all fight to get rid
of the same kind of puddles caused by faucets and sinks

Which would like to think that if they cause and maintain
a revolutionary disorganization they will all get attention
and grease, and only after we take care of them we'll get peace.
OK if you say, you call back the mice and the ants and I' ll be the plumber

No comments: