Wednesday, May 02, 2007

daydream / live now

though I live mostly now
sometimes I find myself
flying ahead in time
on the wings of my thoughts.
many times I fly in the past
and even more times
I live parallel realities.

As a sanity dream
I choose a green field
of a possible now
and let horses run free
out of my mind
to find paths they only can find.

And as I follow the horses
with a careful eye I am
realizing the beauty of now.
the translation of maybe
into what it should be.

smoothly when the break is over
the transition done
my eyes need to move
from the green field
to the white page
I need to fill in.
I need to leave it
for others to read
to know I have been here
in a moment of time.

and then I shall chase
the paths on the asphalt
the lanes on the highway
transforming myself
into the one
my neighbor needs for a chat
my child for a pat on his back
my mom for a phone call
my other one for sharing the ride
on the wild horses back.

where have you been?
welcome back in the present
where you belong
with your dreams and all.

No comments: