Thursday, October 02, 2008

heroic waltz

to my many boo booed heroes
a boo boo, a bruise and a scratch
on my leg, on my hand
on my head which looks like
and egg ready to hatch

a booo boo, a bruise and a scratch
have found their way on my tummy,
the only place I though safe
from their horrible army

the hands ..it must be the trees
I was climbing with my friend Elise
the legs ... the balls I was trying to get
from under the car of our vet

but the tummy?
mine was dedicated to things that are yummy
and now it displays
the wounds from mysterious falls

there is no place on my body
without a sign to show
what a brave child I am
there's no soap to erase them

no matter how hard I try
the heroic marks are here to stay
with me for the week so I better learn how to dance
with a boo boo, a bruise and a scratch

hey mom I have found
(and I am happy to say)
there a clean spot on my back
now can I go out and play?

1 comment:

Maria Verivaki said...

someone's been learning how to ride a bike